RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The following Policy Document explains how a branch will deal with a customer returning a good purchased from the outlet and how to go about refunding or exchanging the goods.
Builders Market will refund a purchase for the exact amount paid less the following:
· Any delivery costs already incurred by Builders Market;
· Any restocking fee for special orders.
· Refunds will only be processed in accordance with the refund and returns policy, and in the payment method that was used when the order was created, and into the account it was paid from e.g., credit card, EFT or credit the Trade Account.
· Builders Market, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refund a maximum of ZWL10 000.00 (One thousand ZW$) in cash, the balance must be paid via EFT.
· A refund can take up to 7 (seven) business days to reflect in your account, and EFT refunds are subject to verification of your banking details.
· If for any reason you would like to cancel an order, this may be done by contacting us on +263 71 972 4034.
· Goods may be returned for exchange or refund within 7 days of invoice.
· A 20% handling charge will apply to all returns.
· All returns will be subject to inspection; Exchange or refund will be at the discretion of management.
· Goods that have been cut, made to measure, mixed or a buy-out to the customers’ requirements will not be exchanged or refunded.
· We reserve the right not to refund the delivery fee in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment method should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay to the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the recovery thereof.
· You may return a product, at your cost, to any Builders Market store provided you have the original invoice/proof of purchase and have complied with the required terms and conditions set out by Builders Market.